Tonight is the night! Starting at 6:00pm sharp, downtown Oakville will be transformed into a pedestrian-only zone with 9 stages of live music, countless patios, and over 50,000 people for it’s annual Midnight Madness event. There will be all types of music, including classic rock, blues, pop, and even a Beatles cover band. The musical acts begin at 7:00pm.
The musical acts at Midnight Madness are as follows:
- Frank Rio – Lakeshore and Navy
- The Britles (Beatles cover band) – Towne Square
- The Kings – Lakeshore and Dunn
- Tiny Little Doses – Dunn between Lakeshore and Church
- Goggin’s Irish Dancers – Dunn between Lakeshore and Robinson
- Belly Up! – Trafalgar south of Lakeshore
- Truly Band – Reynolds and Church
- Patrick Lehman – Reynolds south of Lakeshore
- Mike Branton – Lakeshore between Allan and Reynolds
There will be FREE shuttle bus service from Oakville Go to downtown Oakville every 15 minutes from 5:30pm – 12:15am. There is also free parking downtown Oakville after 6, but expect some fierce competition for parking spots. If at all possible, it’s recommended that you walk, take public transportation, or bike down. If you choose to bike, there will be free valet bike parking available at Trafalgar and Lakeshore, just south of Lakeshore Road.
Midnight Madness Downtown Oakville is always a great time. Come out and support our local musicians, businesses, and restaurants! It is going to be great weather too, with the weather network stating Friday evening will be 23 degrees.